Kinnaur Spiti Valley Car Tour From Chandigarh
Kinnaur Spiti Valley Car Tour From Chandigarh
Chandigarh – Narkanda – Sangla -Chitkul – Kalpa – Tabo – Kaza -Chandertaal – Manali – Chandigarh
- Chandigarh – Narkanda (192 Kms)
- Narkanda – Sangla (177 Kms)
- Sangla – Chitkul (23 Kms)
- Sangla – Kalpa (51 Kms)
- Kalpa – Tabo (153 Kms)
- Tabo – Kaza (49 Kms)
- Kaza – Chandratal Lake (114 Kms)
- Chandratal Lake – Manali (130 Kms)
- Manali – Chandigarh (310 Kms)
With the Kinnaur Spiti Tour Package from Chandigarh, you’ll experience a majestic mountain landscape of Himachal Pradesh over the course of 10 days and 9 nights.
Kinnaur and Spiti Valley are two of the most beautiful and secluded regions in Himachal Pradesh. The regions are known for its majestic snow-capped peaks, pristine forests and rivers, and colorful Buddhist temples and monasteries.
The Spiti valley is situated at a high altitude, so the climate is chilly and the air is fresh and clean. The landscape is dominated by the snow-capped Himalayan mountains, which provide a stunning backdrop for hiking, camping, and other outdoor activities. There are also many ancient monasteries and temples to explore, as well as traditional villages where you can learn about the local culture and way of life.
The Car Tour Of The Kinnaur Spiti Valley is a great way to explore the valley. The tour takes you through the different parts of the valley and allows you to stop at the various attractions. The tour also gives you the opportunity to interact with the locals and learn about their culture.
The Kinnaur Spiti Car Package From Chandigarh is an ideal way to spend a holiday. If you are looking for an amazing car tour, then take a look at the itinerary below. We’ve made it especially for you!
Day 01: Transfer From Chandigarh to Narkanda (175 kms, 7 hrs)
- Upon arrival at Chandigarh airport/railway station/bus stand, our representative will meet you and welcomes you. He is also your tour guide on your Kinnaur Spiti valley tour.
- Travel to Narkanda after stopping at some of the famous tourist attractions – Pinjore gardens and Mansa Devi temple in Chandigarh, and Timber Trail resort in Parwanoo.
- Arrive at Narkanda by evening after a beautiful journey through lofty mountains and gurgling rivers.
- Check in to the hotel for an overnight stay and dinner at hotel in Narkanda.
Day 02: Transfer From Narkanda to Sangla via Sarahan (165 kms, 7 hrs)
- On the 2nd day, you will travel towards Kinnaur.
- Visit Hattu peak and Hattu temple in Narkanda, along with the Bheemakali temple in Sarhan before traveling to Narkanda.
- Take a break for lunch at Wangtoo villages along the way.
- Moreover, you can see the Kharcham Dam, located near the village.
- In the evening, reach Sangla and check into your hotel. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel in Sangla.
Day 03: Local Sightseeing of Chitkul Sangla Valley
- On the 3rd day, you will explore Sangla and Chitkul.
- The excursion begins with a visit to Kamru Fort, which is now a temple dedicated to Goddess Kamakshi.
- Like any hill station, the houses in Sangla’s villages are precariously stacked up on the slopes.
- Drive to Chitkul, India’s last permissible village, after seeing the fort.
- Lunch at “Duniya ka akhri Dhaba” in Chitkul.
- Fishing lovers can sit on the banks of the Baspa River.
- In the evening, return to Sangla for an overnight stay and dinner.
Day 04: Sangla to Kalpa Local Sightseeing (40 kms, 2-3 hrs)
- After breakfast, drive towards Kalpa the second location in Kinnaur district, which offers a grand view of Mt. Kinnaur Kailash.
- A route to Kalpa passes through Reckong Peo, Kinnaur’s district headquarters.
- The local restaurants in Reckong Peo are well known for serving Tibetan cuisine and apple wine.
- You can enjoy the sweetes of fresh apples from the market in the town.
- Roghi and Kothi, two beautiful hamlets in Kalpa, are worth visiting.
It is common to see yaks and dzos grazing in the villages’ pastures.
- Another attraction that will bring excitement is a Kalpa Suicide Point.
- Have an overnight stay and dinner at a hotel in Kalpa.
Day 05: Kalpa to Tabo (150 Kms, 7-9 hrs)
- After breakfast, drive towards Tabo.
- Visit Pooh, Nako Lake, and Gue villages on the way.
- A 500-year-old monk’s mummy was preserved in a monastery in Gue village.
- Arrive at a Tabo village in the evening and rest for the night.
Day 06: Tabo to Kaza (49 kms, 2 hrs).
- After breakfast, first you visit the Tabo village to see the oldest sacrosanct monastery in the Spiti region.
- While travelling to Kaza, you will stop over for a visit to the Dhankar Monastery and Lake in the Dhankar Village.
- In the evening, you will reach Kaza and rest at the hotel there.
Day 07: Sightseeing around Kaza (5-6 hrs).
- It will be an exciting day. Begin your tour at Key Monastery
- Ask a monk in the monastery to tell you about the place and its folktale.
- After Key Monastery, you will visit Kibber which is the second highest village in Asia.
- Then visit Komik village and Hikkim.
- Visit the Chicham Bridge, the highest man-made bridge in Asia that connects Chicham village with Kibber.
- Langza would be the next and last place to go today.
- In the evening, arrive at Kaza and check into your hotel.
Day 08: Kaza to Chandratal Lake (114 km, 6 hrs)
- The eighth day is reserved for a visit to Chandratal Lake, the most beautiful attraction in Spiti.
- On the way to Chandratal, stopper at Lossar would be provided.
- Stunning views of the Chandra Bhaga mountain range will take your breath away.
- Upon reaching the crescent-shaped lake, you may not believe that such magnificence exists on earth.
- The major advantage of this Spiti Valley Car package is the opportunity to stay in a tent near the lake and under the clear night sky.
Day 09: Chandratal to Manali (130 Km, 07-08 hrs)
- Today is your second last day of your Spiti Valley trip from Chandigarh.
- After a delicious breakfast, drive towards Manali.
- On the way, you will pass through Kunzum Pass and Rohtang Pass.
- When you enter the Kullu Valley, notice how the landscape suddenly changes.
- By evening, you will reach Manali.
- Overnight stay and dinner at hotel in Manali.
Day 10: Manali to Chandigarh (310 kms, 9-10 hrs)
- After delicious breakfast, head towards Chandigarh via Kullu .
- On the way, you will stop at the Hanogi devi temple and the Pandoh Dam .
- By evening, you will reach Chandigarh. A tour to Spiti Valley from Chandigarh ends here.
- Pickup & Drop
- All sightseeing’s by individual car.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- Driver Allowance Toll, Tax & Parking Etc.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Snow Rides etc.
- Anything Which Is Not Included In the Inclusion.
- 5% GST
Plan your trip with experts and get best offers.