Manali Tour Package 4 Days 3 Nights
Trip Location: Manali
Destinations Covered: Manali, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Naggar Castle, Hidimba Temple, Manikaran
Duration: 3 Nights/4 Days
Start Point: Delhi
End Point: Delhi
Meals: Breakfast + Dinner
Things To Do: Local Sightseeing, River Rafting, Camping, Hiking, Trekking, Paragliding, Skiing, and many more.
Manali Tour Package 4 Days 3 Nights
Kullu-Manali has become one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Tourists find Manali to be a pleasant destination during winters and summers due to its variety of climate conditions. A honeymoon would be a delightful experience in Manali, as well as in classes. From scenic mountain views to hiking opportunities and adventure activities, Manali offers visitors nearly everything.
There are several different Kullu-Manali Tour Packages that are specially designed to suit the needs of families, friends, or couples. In the course of four day Manali trip, you can enjoy the weather as well as spend time in Manali in cozy relaxation. With this Kullu-Manali tour itinerary, you can enjoy all the significant attractions in Manali without hassle.
With its scenic splendor, breathtaking sunrises on the mountains, Himalayan natural beauty, gorgeous weather, abundant legacy, and abundant heritage, Manali is a favorite destination for everyone.
Kullu Manali tour packages have a lot to offer, and you will also have the opportunity to engage in some wonderful adventures in Manali with your family and friends. As well as being famous for trekking and skiing, Manali has many spiritual heritage sites, creating a part of a pilgrimage to this wonderful place.
Even though the time from December and January is considered the best time to visit Manali due to the snowfall, Manali is equally attractive in winter and summer.
Manali Tour Package 4 Days 3 Nights Travel Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrive At Manali | Local Sight Seeing in Manali
- Upon arrival at Manali, you’ll be greeted by our representative who will help you to get transferred to your hotel.
- Check in the hotel and relax before exploring Manali’s beautiful city.
- The first attraction on the itinerary is the mystical Hadimba Devi Temple, which locals call the heart of Manali.
- After visiting the Hidimba temple, you’ll visit Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple, where you can feel the spiritual atmosphere.
- You will visit the Tibetan Monastery, surrounded by shops selling handicrafts and carpets.
- Take a stroll down the bustling Mall Road in the evening and go shopping.
- Get back to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 2 - Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali
- Enjoy a nourishing breakfast before heading to Rohtang Pass, which features green and misty high mountains.
- At Rohtang Pass, you may participate in adventure activities such as skiing, snowmobiling, or snow tubing for an additional charge.
- In your journey to Rohtang Pass, you will pass through Kothi, Gulaba Viewpoint, Rahala Waterfalls and a shanty town, Marhi, with its roadside restaurants.
- These spots offer the perfect photo opportunity due to the beauty that abounds here. Pose joyfully together.
- Return to the hotel for a delicious dinner and overnight stay after enjoying a scenic ride through high passes.
Day 3 - Manali - Kullu - Manikaran
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast.
- Today, you will head out to explore the Solang Valley, which is sometimes also referred to as “Snow Valley” and is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers.
- This valley is famous for its beauty as well as its winter adventure sports.
- Experience some adventure activities here, including snowboarding, paragliding, and zorbing.
- After a day filled with excitement and thrills, return to the hotel.
- Overnight stay and Dinner in Manali.
Day 4 - Delhi Departure
- After breakfast, you will start your journey to Kullu, often called the “Beautiful Valley of Gods”.
- Take in the breathtaking view of snow-covered hills and sparkling rivers flowing beside you as you explore these vast and majestic regions.
- Manikaran awaits you after spending some time exploring the beautiful Kullu valley and river rafting through icy waters.
- Located in the beautiful Parvati valley, Manikaran is an important Sikh shrine and home to the Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara.
- The hot spring is believed to offer many medicinal benefits to your body and soul, so take a dip to rejuvenate yourself.
- After that, you’ll travel through the scenic routes cut out from the mountain edges to Bhuntar Bus Stand.
- Stop by Kasol for some incredible handicraft shopping if you have some time.
- After arriving at Bhuntar late in the evening, then proceed for a safe home journey with lots of precious memories.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the package you wish to book. The Volvo bookings will also be made one day before the check-in date.
You can call us at: +91-9625395273 If you need anything else beyond what is listed in the FAQ section or on this page. We will do our best to answer your questions.
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner Only
- 3 Nights Stay At Hotel In Manali.
- All the taxes, Parking Charges are included.
- Pick and Drop from Hotel
- Personal Car For Local Sightseeing.
- All State Taxes, Toll Taxes, Driver allowance, Parking etc.
- Free Wifi
- Anything that not included in the Package.
- Monastery Fees, Park Entry charges, Personal Shopping, act.
- 5 % GST
- The Package Cost Does Not Include Any Airfare And Train Fare, Room Heater Charge, Laundry Charge, Cold Drink.
- Any adventure activity skiing, paragliding, zorbing etc.
Plan your trip with experts and get best offers.