Shimla Manali Car Package From Chandigarh
- Chandigarh – Shimla (130 Kms) (Time: Approx 3 hr 30 mins.)
- Shimla – Manali (260 Kms) (Time: Approx 6 hrs.)
- Manali – Chandigarh (310 Kms) (Time: Approx 7 hr 30 mins.)
Chandigarh is the best place to start your Shimla Manali Package From Chandigarh. Shimla and Manali are well connected by road, and you can easily find a reliable cab service to for your journey.
The drive from Chandigarh to Shimla is a beautiful one and you will get to see some stunning views of the Himalayan mountains. The journey takes about 5-6 hours and you will reach Shimla by noon.
Shimla is a popular hill station and is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. With its snow-capped mountains and pleasant climate, the town has a relaxing atmosphere. There are many interesting places to see in Shimla, such as the viceregal lodge, the Christ church, and the Jakhoo temple.
After spending a day in Shimla, you can drive to Manali, which is another popular hill station in Himachal Pradesh. The journey takes about 6-7 hours and you will reach Manali by evening.
Manali is a beautiful town with a lot of tourist attractions. Some of the places you can visit in Manali are the Hadimba temple, the Vashisht hot springs, and the Solang valley.
If you are looking for a hassle-free and enjoyable Shimla Manali tour package from Chandigarh, then book with our reliable cab service today!
If you want to embark on an exciting journey, we recommend this 5 Nights 6 Days Shimla Manali Tour Package From Chandigarh by car.
Day 1: Chandigarh-Shimla (130 Kms, 3-4 Hrs)
- Upon arrival at the Chandigarh Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand, you will be met by our car driver who welcomes you and also be your tour guide.
- Enjoy the scenic Himalayan views from the window of the cab as you drive to Shimla.
- You may stop at Pinjore Garden along the route and at Timber Trail Resort’s rope-way if time permits.
- While traveling to Shimla, the cab will also pass through Kalka, Barog, and Solan.
- Upon arrival at Shimla, check in to your hotel, enjoy a delicious dinner, and spend the night.
Day 2: Shimla Local Sightseeing Tour
- In the morning after having a delicious breakfast, you will visit the ancient Tara Devi Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, as well as the Army Museum and Jakhoo Temple.
- Explore Shimla city on foot in the evening since vehicles are not allowed in the city.
- Explore Lakkar Bazaar, the Ridge, the Church, the Mall Road, Scandal Point, and the Kali Bari temple.
- On the mall road, you can shop, and dine at the best restaurants.
Day 3: Shimla-Kufri-Mashobra-Naldehra
- After breakfast, visit Kufri, Naldehra, and Mashobra, which are famous picnic spots close to Shimla.
- At Kufri, you can ride a horse or yak and see the Himalayan national park.
- Explore Mashobra’s orchards.
- Visit Naldehra’s famous Golf course and explore the jungle on a jungle walk.
- In the evening, return to Shimla for an overnight stay and dinner at your hotel.
Day 4: Shimla-Manali (260 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- In the morning after having a delicious breakfast, check out of your hotel and drive to God’s town Manali.
- While on the way to Manali, stop at Pandoh Dam, Sundarnagar Lake, and Kullu, which are some fascinating tourist spots.
- After reaching the Manali late in the evening, spend the evening at leisure in the hotel.
Overnight Stay and dinner at hotel in Manali.
Day 5: Manali Solang Valley/Snow-point / Rohtang Pass
- In the morning after having a delicious breakfast proceed to Rohtang Pass & Solang Valley for a full-day excursion.
- It would be best to start the above after visiting Hadimba Devi temple.
- On the way to Rohtang pass you can see the most beautiful mountain ranges and pine forests.
- At Solang Valley, you can enjoy paragliding, zorbing, and other fun activities after enjoying this snowy heaven.
- While returning to Manali, stop at the Rahalla falls and Nehru Kund.
- After a day full of activities, the night and dinner would be spent at hotel in Manali.
Day 6: Manali-Chandigarh (310 Kms, 8-9 Hrs)
- Today is your final day of Shimla Manali Trip. After having a delicious breakfast head towards Chandigarh.
- You will be dropped off at the railway station, airport, or bus stand in Chandigarh.
- Pickup & Drop
- All sightseeing’s by individual car.
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- Driver Allowance Toll, Tax & Parking Etc.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Snow Rides etc.
- Anything Which Is Not Included In the Inclusion.
- 5% GST
Plan your trip with experts and get best offers.