Exotic Shimla Manali Volvo Tour Package From Delhi
Delhi – Manali – Shimla -Delhi
- Delhi – Manali (580 Kms) (Time: Approx 12-13 hrs.)
- Manali – Shimla (265 Kms) (Time: Approx 6-7 hrs.)
- Shimla – Delhi (365 Kms) (Time: Approx 8-9 hrs.)
If you want to experience the best of Himachal Pradesh, there is no better way to do it than by availing the Shimla Kullu Manali Package from Delhi by Volvo. This package takes you to the two most popular tourist destinations in the state, and ensures that you have a comfortable and convenient journey.
The package includes tickets for a Volvo bus from Delhi to Shimla, and then from Manali back to Delhi. Travel by comfortable Volvo bus and enjoy scenic views of the Himalayas as you make your way to these popular hill stations. Spend your days exploring charming villages, walking through lush forests and taking in stunning views of snow-capped mountains
The journey is extremely scenic, and you will get to see some of the most beautiful places in these two beautiful hill stations. The buses are well-equipped with comfortable seats and adequate leg space, so that you can enjoy the journey without any discomfort.
The Shimla Manali Volvo Tour Package from Delhi is an extremely affordable option, and is the best way to experience the beauty of Himachal Pradesh. So, if you are planning a trip to the state, do not hesitate to avail this package.
At Mahadev Tours And Travels, we understand the importance of a hassle-free vacation and therefore, we have curated the perfect Delhi Shimla Manali Volvo Tour Package. This 7-day long tour will take you to the best places in Shimla and Manali and you will get to experience the true beauty of these hill stations.
Day 1: Delhi-Manali(130 Kms, 3-4 Hrs)
Arrive at Volvo Bus Stand. Board the bus for overnight for an journey for Manali.
Day 2: Manali Local Sightseeing Tour
- You will reach Manali in the morning.
- Upon arrival at Manali, you will be met by our representative who will be also your tour guide on your Shimla Manali trip.
- You will be dropped off at the hotel. Check in to the hotel and relax for a while.
- In the afternoon you will go for half day local Manali tour.
- Explore some of the most famous tourist attractions: Hadimba Temple, Club House, Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, Manu Temple, and Vashisht temple.
- Hadimba Temple, also known as Dhungiri Temple, is a centuries-old temple dedicated to Hadimba, a character from the epic Mahabharata. The temple is located in the middle of a forest, and is a popular spot for picnics and hikes.
- The Club House is a colonial-era building that was once the clubhouse for the British Raj-era Manali Club. The Club House now houses a museum, which is a great place to learn about the history of the British in India.
- The Tibetan Monastery is a beautiful monastery that was built in the 14th century. Today, the monastery is home to a large community of Tibetan refugees. The monastery is a great place to learn about Tibetan culture and religion.
- Van Vihar is a national park that is home to a variety of wildlife, including tigers, leopards, bears, and deer. The park is a great place to go for a hike or a safari.
- Manu Temple is a temple dedicated to the Hindu god Manu. The temple is located in the middle of the Manali town, and is a popular spot for tourists to visit.
- Vashisht Temple is a temple dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu. The temple is located in the village of Vashisht, and is a popular spot for tourists to visit.
- In the evening return to the hotel for an overnight stay and dinner.
Day 3: Manali Solang Valley/Snow-point / Rohtang Pass
- In the morning after having a delicious breakfast proceed to Rohtang Pass & Solang Valley for a full-day excursion.
- On the way to Rohtang pass you can see the most beautiful mountain ranges and pine forests.
- At Solang Valley, you can enjoy paragliding, zorbing, and other fun activities after enjoying this snowy heaven.
- While returning to Manali, stop at the Rahalla falls and Nehru Kund.
- After a day full of activities, the night and dinner would be spent at hotel in Manali.
Day 4: Manali-Shimla (260 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- In the morning after having a delicious breakfast, check out of your hotel and drive towards summer hill capital Shimla.
- While on the way to Shimla, stop at Pandoh Dam and Sundarnagar Lake which are some fascinating tourist spots.
- After reaching the Shimla late in the evening, spend the evening at leisure in the hotel.
- Overnight Stay and dinner at hotel in Shimla.
Day 5: Shimla Local Sightseeing Tour
- In the morning after having a delicious breakfast, you will visit the ancient Tara Devi Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, as well as the Army Museum and Jakhoo Temple.
- Explore Shimla city on foot in the evening since vehicles are not allowed in the city.
- Explore Lakkar Bazaar, the Ridge, the Church, the Mall Road, Scandal Point, and the Kali Bari temple.
- On the mall road, you can shop, and dine at the best restaurants.
Day 6: Shimla-Kufri-Mashobra-Naldehra
- After breakfast, visit Kufri, Naldehra, and Mashobra, which are famous picnic spots close to Shimla.
- At Kufri, you can ride a horse or yak and see the Himalayan national park.
- Explore Mashobra’s orchards.
- Visit Naldehra’s famous Golf course and explore the jungle on a jungle walk.
- In the evening, return to Shimla for an overnight stay and dinner at your hotel.
Day 7: Manali-Delhi(310 Kms, 8-9 Hrs)
- Today is your final day of Shimla Manali Trip. After having a delicious breakfast you will be dropped at bus stand.
- Board the Volvo bus and travel to Delhi by AC Volvo bus. Evening arrive at Delhi.
- Pickup & Drop
- All sightseeing’s by individual car.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- Driver Allowance Toll, Tax & Parking Etc.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Snow Rides etc.
- Anything Which Is Not Included In the Inclusion.
- 5% GST
Plan your trip with experts and get best offers.