Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour Package Overview
Trip Location: Chandigarh
Do you desire to get yourself pampered with amazing hospitality of nature? Planning to spend some pleasing time in rejuvenating zone? Travel these most spectacular holiday destinations in Himachal with this travel package. Package covers Dharamshala, Dalhousie and Khajjiar, and allows you to scout through the fragrance of nature amazingly. This package is tastefully crafted so that you may get every chance to dive deep in the details and smell the essence of Himalayas.
- Accommodation for 3 Nights
- Lunch not included
- Paragliding (Not included in package cost)
- Zorbing (Not included in package cost
- Hotel Accommodation for 3 nights
- Breakfast and dinner
- Cab as per scheduled tour itinerary
- Taxes ( toll, luxury, green) parking, fuel and driver expenses
- 5% GST excluded
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Air/Train fair
- Meal other than specified
- Gala dinner
- Laundry and heater charges
- Additional activity charges (horse riding, skating, paragliding, river rafting, ride on snow scooter, boating etc)
- Shopping and tip
- These rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable Footwear
- Identity Card
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Book your package well in advance, especially if you wish to visit Dharamshala and Dalhousie during peak holiday season. This will help to book hotels and resorts according to your preferences, and at lower costs.
The state of Himachal Pradesh is a very serene and beautiful place. Therefore, it is advisable to be a responsible citizen and not to litter or pollute the places here in any way.
It is also advisable not to carry a lot of cash or wear flashy jewelry whilst on the trip.
Travelers are advised to take all the necessary precautions and safety measures while exploring nature and wildlife.
It is also advised not to wander off in secluded places after the dark.
Maintain basic decorum in places of religious importance.
- This is a couple tour
Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour Package: Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour Package: Refund Policy
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days.
- Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour Package: Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
Day 01 Chandigarh To Dharamshala (246 Km's- Approx. 5 To 6 Hours)
Upon your Chandigarh arrival you will be welcomed by Himalayan Mysteries representative who will drive you to Dharamshala. In evening you will be reaching Dharamshala and check in to a Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02 Dharamshala Sightseeing - Dalhousie (116 Km's- Approx. 3 To 4 Hours)
Your day will start with the tempting breakfast and you will leave the hotel for exploring this enticing destination. Commence the excursion with the visit to Guyot Monastery , Dharamshala Cricket Stadium and Dal Lake. Dharamshala is a rich mélange of cultural heritage , has specific deep footprints of Buddhism and Tibetan culture that will definitely snug tightly in your memories. After capturing lot of memories from the pristine natural beauty of the town, drive to Dalhousie . Overnight stay at Hotel in Dalhousie.
Day 03 Dalhousie Sightseeing
Post breakfast, day is scheduled to visit Dalhousie famous point Khajjiar known as Mini Switzerland. You will enjoy the vastly spread pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the centre with a floating island and a 9-hole golf course. Overnight stay is at hotel.
Day 04 Dalhousie To Chandigarh (316 Km's- Approx 6 To 7 Hours)
Post breakfast and check out from hotel our representative will drop you at Chandigarh for your onward journey. We sincerely hope that you enjoyed your holidays to the fullest.