About The Destination:
Shimla nestles in between the alluring Himalayan mountain ranges and can be considered as the land of breathtaking natural beauty. This hill station in India is just about some majestic mountain ranges, verdant jungles, gurgling river mouths and undulated meadows. All these have been well put together by the almighty in making Shimla, one of the best places to visit in the Indian State of Himachal Pradesh. For this reason, it has been attracting adventure lovers, wildlife enthusiasts, trekkers, and honeymooners to come over and spend a vacation.
The climate of Shimla is truly magical and has its own exceptional charm. In the course of your Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Chandigarh, you will surely fall in love with the blooming fruit orchards and flower strewn pastures. Tour package for Shimla Kullu Manali from Chandigarh gives you a perfect hideaway from the routine city life and lets you explore some of the most loved places like Kufri, Kasauli, Chail, Kullu, and Manali. Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Chandigarh also lets you take part in some of the adventure activities like river rafting, fishing, rowing and canoeing.
About The Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Chandigarh:
– Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Chandigarh starts with your arrival at Shimla from Chandigarh by bus. You will be received by our agents and you will be transferred to the hotel which is pre-booked for your stay.
– You can head out to visit Mall Road, Lakkar Bazar, and Indian Institute of Advanced Study after taking some rest at the hotel on the first day of the Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Chandigarh.
– You will be taken to Kufri for some sightseeing tour to the Himalayan Wildlife Zoo on the second day. Later you can return to Shimla and visit Jakhu Temple.
– On the third day of the trip, you will be visiting Manali for some offbeat experience at the Kullu Valley, Pandoh Dam, Sundar Nagar Lake, Hanogi Mata Temple, Kullu Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu River Rafting Point and Shawl Factories.
– You will be carrying out local sightseeing at Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Village and Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall, and Tibetan Monastery on the fourth day. You can also go shopping in the evening hours at Mall Road and IBEX Market.
– On the next day of the tour package for Shimla Kullu Manali from Chandigarh, you will be visiting Solang Valley and carrying out various adventure activities
– On 6th day of your trip check out from hotel and catch Volvo bus from Manali to Chandigarh.
Note: Flight is not included in the package cost. Drop an enquiry to know more about flight fare.
- Accommodation for 5 Nights
- Lunch & Dinner not included
- Skiing (Extra charges applicable)
- Horse riding (Extra charges applicable)
- Ropeway ride (Extra charges applicable)
- Yak riding (Extra charges applicable)
- Paragliding (Extra charges applicable)
- Zorbing (Extra charges applicable)
- Meals (Only Breakfast And Dinner)
- Local Transport
- Adventure Activities (Extra charges applicable)
Things To Carry
- Comfortable Footwear
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Identity Card
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes to let you move around freely
- This place restricts smoking & drinking, Mahadev Tour And Travel may not monitor the activities on site.
- Be there on time, and if transportation is missed, then there is no alternative transportation available.
- This is a group tour
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Chandigarh: Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Chandigarh: Refund Policy
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
- Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Chandigarh: Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Chandigarh Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Shimla
> The beginning of an amazing Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Chandigarh is marked by your arrival in Shimla.
> An agent's representative will assist you to the hotel, check-in to the assigned hotel and freshen up to wash away the journey fatigue.
> Visit the Mall Road, a famous street in Shima lined up with shops and restaurants, Stroll around Lakkar Bazar, which is a famous market for decorative items and souvenirs. Move towards Indian Institute of Advanced Study and get insights into it.
> By evening return to the hotel, enjoy delicious dinner with your dear ones and sleep overnight at ease.
Day 2 - Day in Kufri
> Start your day of tour package for Shimla Kullu Manali from Chandigarh with a healthy morning meal and head towards Kufri.
> Visit Himalayan WildLife Zoo which bred many species of animals and pheasants including rare antelopes, felines, and birds including Himalayan Monal, Himalayan bears, and other rare birds and animals.
> When the sun sets, return to Shimla and explore its attractions such as Jakhu Temple and other local famous spots.
> Later, head to the hotel for a scrumptious dinner and peaceful sleep.
Day 3 - Arrival in Manali
> Arise to a lovely breakfast and checkout from the hotel.
> Then, get transferred to Manali fondly known as 'Valley of gods', visit to Kullu Valley, and Sundar Nagar Lake to spend the day amidst beauty.
> After that move towards Kullu Vaishno Devi Temple, which holds a lot of religious importance and other attractions including Hanogi Mata Temple Kullu River Rafting Point and Shawl Factories.
> Indulge in adventure activities like rafting in Kullu, paragliding and skiing.
> In the evening, check-in to the hotel for dinner and a cozy night stay.
Day 4 - Manali Sightseeing
> Wake up early and freshen up in the morning, relish tasty breakfast and head towards famous spots Manali.
> Visit famous historic temples such as Hadimba Devi Temple and Vashisht Village Temple.
> In the evening, stroll around Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall, and Tibetan Monastery to enjoy the pleasant atmosphere.
> Later, return to the hotel for a tasty dinner and a relaxing sleep.
Day 5 - Solang Valley
> After freshen up yourself, start the day with a wholesome breakfast, and head towards Solang Valley.
> On the way witness the snow-covered peaks near the Rohtang Pass while passing from Solang Nullah.
> After reaching Solang Valley, enjoy adventure activities in Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Chandigarh like skiing, horse riding, ropeway ride, yak riding, paragliding, and zorbing.
> Later return to the hotel in Manali for a delicious dinner and sound sleep.
Day 6 - Departure
> Pack your bags and enjoy one more nutritious breakfast in Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Chandigarh.
> Checkout from the hotel and catch Volvo bus from Manali to Chandigarh