Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai Overview
Trip Location: Shimla
About the Destination:
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai is one of the best and affordable package that offers you a great chance to touch the soulful destination of Himachal Pradesh. Thousands of tourists annually visit the Himachal Pradesh to explore its beauty. The most fascinating destinations in Himachal Pradesh where tourist love to visit are Shimla, Kullu and Manali.
These three beautiful cities lie in the foothills of Himalayas and famous for their majestic hills, religious temples, rivers, and snow mountains. Lots of Bollywood films also feature in these places. Some of the best and charming tourist attraction that you can explore with the Mumbai To Shimla Manali package includes Jakhoo Temple, Mall Road, The Ridge, Kufri, Old Manali, Solang Valley, and Rohtang Pass.
About The Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Mumbai:
– This tour package from Mumbai to Shimla Kullu Manali will start right from day one when you will reach Shimla. You will reach Shimla by flight or train on your own.
– Once you will reach Shimla you will be going to explore some beautiful places of Shimla which are there in your Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Mumbai itinerary where you can explore The Ridge, Mall Road, Lakkar Bazar.
– On the next day head towards Kufri where you will visit the Himachal Zoo where you can see some best species of the wild animals and birds then in the evening you will be going to take some blessings at Jakhoo temple and feel the spirituality of the atmosphere.
– On the third day & fourth-day head towards Manali and Kullu Valley where you will be spotting some eye-catching beauty of snow-capped mountains.
– Visit Hidimba Devi Temple, Pandoh Dam, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar and you can enjoy rafting in Kullu.
– Also you will be visiting the Solang Valley and enjoy activities like skiing, snow scooter ride and many more.
Note: Flight is not included in the package. Drop an enquiry to know more about flight fare. Please contact us at 96253-95273 to get customize quotes for various packages.
- Accommodation for 5 Nights
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Lunch not included
- This is a group tour
- Paragliding (Not included in package cost)
- Zorbing (Not included in package cost)
- Yak riding (Not included in package cost)
- Rafting (Not included in package cost)
- Horse Riding (Not included in package cost)
- Skiing (Not included in package cost)
- Ropeway riding (Not included in package cost)
- Meals (Only Breakfast & Dinner)
- Local Transport
Things To Carry
- Comfortable Footwear
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Identity Card
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be part of the deal.
- Avoid roaming during the nights.
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc. or any other item not specifically mentioned in ‘Inclusions’ is to be considered exclusion of the deal.
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- Make sure to carry the proper sets of winter clothes as it will be required.
- Do not go close to the river points.
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai: Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be deducted as cancellation fees.
- Cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be deducted as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be deducted as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai: Refund Policy
- The refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveler’s account.
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai: Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival at Shimla and Exploring the City
On the day 1 of your Shimla Kullu Manali Package from Mumbai you will arrive in Shimla (on your own) and from that point you will be lead by one of our agents who will take you to the Hotel where you can check-in and take a rest in the hotel and get refreshed for further journey.
In the city tour you will Visit Mall Road, Lakkar Bazar, and Indian Institute of Advanced Study. In the evening, get back to the hotel and have your dinner and take restful sleep.
Day 2 - Kufri Sightseeing
In your package for Shimla Kullu Manali from Mumbai on day 2 after getting up from the bed you will be served with a healthy breakfast and just after that, you will depart for enjoying the fruitful and joyful day in visiting Kufri.
In Kufri you will visit Himalayan Wildlife Zoo where you can sight some rare species of Himalayan bears, and other rare birds and animals.
After spending a good time at the zoo in the evening, return to Shimla and get some blessings at Jakhu Temple which is the temple of Lord Hanuman and you can also visit some other local spots right in the city. Now it's time to return back to the hotel, enjoy a delicious dinner and sleep well in your rooms.
Day 3 - Heading towards Manali
On the 3rd day morning of the tour package from Mumbai to Shimla Kullu Manali get ready with your bag package and checkout from the hotel after breakfast.
We will lead you towards Manali via the beautiful sights of Kullu Valley Pandoh Dam, Sundar Nagar Lake, Hanogi Mata Temple, Kullu Vaishno Devi Temple, and Kullu River Rafting Point.
In between, you will also visit some shawl factories where you will find the best material shawls.
On reaching Manali, check-in to the hotel and get ready and release your travel stress by having some good dinner and then take a good sleep.
Day 4 - Exploring the Town of Manali
On day 4 of your Mumbai to Shimla Kullu Manali tour package get ready to see the astonishing beauty of Manali
Have your breakfast at the hotel
Once you're done with breakfast you are all set to visit places like Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Village and Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall, and Tibetan Monastery.
Further, in the evening get back to your hotel and eat the delicious dinner and sleep.
Day 5 - Make Your way to Solang Valley
On the day 5 of your Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Mumbai tour buckle up your shoes and get ready to enjoy the best of Solang Valley sports and activities like skiing, sledding, snow bikes, etc
All the activities are being done under the supervision of expert activity operators of each sport.
Once you are done with all the activities, get back to your hotel. Enjoy the dinner and take some rest throughout the night.
Day 6 - Departure
Enjoy the sunrise in Manali from your hotel with exotic breakfast & Tea.
Check out from your hotel and say goodbye to the city of hills and Manali with the bundle of memories.
You will be dropped to Manali Bus stand for your further journey.