Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package Overview
Trip Location: New Delhi
– A treasure trove of serenity and a go-to place for nature lovers, Himachal has been a favourite vacation destination of newly wedded couples. Be it the plethora of adventurous activities one can enjoy here, or the lip-smacking food one can relish upon, a Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon package will let you enjoy the best days together amidst the best of nature.
About Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package
– The first day of Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon package will begin with reaching Shimla – a famous resort town. Once you arrive here, you will be driven towards your hotel, where the rest of the day will be given for leisure, and you are free to spend it the way you please. You can either go for local sightseeing or can rest back in your comfy rooms.
– The second day of this beautiful vacation will offer you a chance to enjoy a sightseeing tour of Shimla and Kufri. The Mahasu Peak and the famous Adventure resort will be visited today, followed by a sightseeing tour towards places like Jakhoo Temple, the Ridge Road, Christ Church. Once the sightseeing is over, you will get a chance to indulge in a shopping spree at Mall Road after which you will be driven back towards the hotel for the night.
– The third day of the trip will be spent travelling from Shimla to Manali, and the journey will take around 9 hours to get complete. On the way, you will get to marvel at the sight of many famous locations like the Beas-Satluj Link Point. Once You arrive at Manali, you will be taken to your comfy stay to spend the night.
– The fourth day will offer you a chance to enjoy a trip towards Solang Valley where you can indulge in numerous adventurous activities like zorbing, ropeway and paragliding. The whole day will be spent enjoying the location, followed by reaching the hotel to spend the night
– Day five of the trip will be a sightseeing tour of Manali in which all significant sites of tourist interest will be covered. Places like Hidimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Nehru Kund, Manali Gompa and Van Vihar will be visited today. The sightseeing tour will end with reaching back the hotel and resting in your comfy rooms.
– The sixth day of the trip will be the last one, and today you will start a journey back to your home while carrying loads of memories with you.
- Accommodation for 5 Nights
- Lunch not included
- Paragliding (Not included in package cost)
- Zorbing (Not included in package cost
- Breakfast & Dinner
Things To Carry
- Comfortable Footwear
- Identity Card
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Book your package well in advance, especially if you wish to visit Shimla, Kullu and Manali during peak holiday season. This will help to book hotels and resorts according to your preferences, and at lower costs.
- The state of Himachal Pradesh is a very serene and beautiful place. Therefore, it is advisable to be a responsible citizen and not to litter or pollute the places here in any way.
- It is also advisable not to carry a lot of cash or wear flashy jewellery whilst on the trip.
- Travellers are advised to take all the necessary precautions and safety measures while exploring nature and wildlife in Shimla, Kullu and Manali.
- It is also advised not to wander off in secluded places after the dark.
- Maintain basic decorum in places of religious importance.
- This is a group tour
Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package: Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package: Refund Policy
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package: Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Delhi to Shimla
> The journey from New Delhi to Shimla is a distance of around 380 kilometres, which will be covered in approximately 8 hours.
> Located in the North-West Himalayas, in the state of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla was the erstwhile summer capital of the country during the British Raj. Known all around the world for its snowy mountains, amazing apple orchards, and forests of pine and fir trees, Shimla is the land of natural wonders.
> Upon reaching Shimla, you will be checked-in to your hotel where you will stay overnight.
Day 2 - Shimla - Kufri - Shimla
> On the second day of your Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon package have your breakfast.
> You will be taken for a full day of sightseeing in Shimla and Kufri. Some of the places which you will see include Kufri, Mahasu Peak and Adventure Resort or New Kufri Fun Campus.
> Some of the other places that you will visit include Jakhoo Temple, the Ridge Road, Christ Church, Mall Road and the Green Valley View.
> After sightseeing, you will be taken back to your hotel in the evening,
> Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 - Shimla to Manali
> On day 3 of your honeymoon, after breakfast and checking out of your hotel, you will depart for Manali.
> The distance from Shimla to Manali is around 280 kilometres, which will be covered in 8 to 9 hours. According to your honeymoon package in Kullu Manali Shimla, the drive from Shimla to Manali will be a very scenic one, wherein you will drive past the Beas- Sutlej Link Project, the Kullu Valley as well as the Pandoh Dam.
> Mid-way, you will stop for lunch, after which you will continue to the northern end of the Kullu Valley.
> Manali is an ancient place, which has modernised with times. Filled with beautiful forests, orchards and trails for hiking, Manali is a pleasant town.
> Upon reaching, you will be checked in to your hotel where you will stay overnight.
Day 4 - Manali – Solang Valley
> On this day of your trip, after breakfast, you will be taken for a trip to Solang Valley.
> Here, you can enjoy a lot of different activities such as rope way, paragliding, zorbing and more. If you are visiting during the winters, the valley becomes a winter wonderland, covered in a thick blanket of snow.
> After visiting Solang Valley, you can visit the Him Valley Amusement and Cultural Park.
> Return to your hotel and stay there overnight.
Day 5 - Sightseeing in Manali
> On this day, your Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon package includes a day filled with local sightseeing in Manali.
> Some of the places which you will see in Manali include Hidimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Nehru Kund, Manali Gompa and Van Vihar.
> Once that is done, you will return to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6 - Departure
> On the final day, after breakfast, you will check out of your hotel and start your journey back to home from Manali