Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package Overview
Trip Location – Shimla
Places Covered – Shimla, Kullu, Manali and Rohtang Pass
Start/End Point – Pick up from Shimla bus stand and drop at Manali/Shimla bus stand
Start Time – Around 10:00 AM on Day 1
End Time – Around 03:00 PM on Day 5
Himachal Pradesh is none less than a paradise to adventure lovers for the picturesque views and the pristine landscapes present in the state specifically in the regions of Kullu, Manali and Shimla. The tour package is inclusive of these three sites and travelers shall be headed to the best attractions and other pilgrim spots; a few of them being the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, the Pandoh Dam, Gulaba, the Hadimba Devi Temple and many more. The visit to Vashisht village is an exclusive component of the tour package for the bizarre hot springs present in the area.
Various visits to temples and other holy shrines are stuffed in the tour package making it a perfect go to for all the religious souls out there. Travelers can choose to shop at the prominent Mall Road, pose about in the perfect background of Palchan or marvel at the architecture of Tibetan monastery. The tour is hassle-free and travelers shall not have any issue in regards to travelling to and fro the cities or attraction sites.
The vehicles involved are equally comfortable, spacious and are up for a relaxed hotel pick-up and drop-off facility having a range of Sedan and SUV depending on group size. The tour package takes care of the meals of travelers with variable menu items during lunch, breakfast and dinner. Activities like skiing, snowmobile, snow tube ride, roller skating and billiards will be available to keep up with the charm of adventure. Apart from meals, sightseeing and adventure, the tour is well-designed keeping in mind the accommodation needs of passengers with best in quality services.
- Stay in 3 star Hotel/ Homestays on a double/triple sharing basis which are close to nature, neat and Hygienic stays.
- Dinner on Day 1 (North Indian Cuisine)
- Breakfast and Dinner on Day 2 (North Indian Cuisine)
- Breakfast and Dinner on Day 3 (North Indian Cuisine)
- Breakfast and Dinner on Day 4 (North Indian Cuisine)
- Breakfast Day 5 (North Indian Cuisine)
- All Permit Fees
- Professional Driver
- Toll Charges
- Music system in the car
- Transportation in Sedan or SUV car depending on group size
- Things To Carry
- Personal warm clothing
- Water Bottle
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Valid ID proof
- Personal medication (if any)
- Minimum 2 people are required to book this tour.
- Ponies palanquin and yak ride price are not included in the package.
- This place restricts smoking & drinking, Mahadev Tour And Travel may not monitor the activities on site.
- Listen to the instructions given by the tour organizer.
- Coordination with driver is mandatory to avoid any kind of Hassles.
- Children below 5 years of age can be accompanied by their parents or guardians without any extra cost
- For children between 5 to 10 years of age, child cost will be applicable
- There are dustbins everywhere to throw stuff as the place is very strict about cleanliness and travelers littering may be fined.
- GST is applicable to the tour cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be part of the deal.
- Avoid roaming during the nights.
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc or any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’ is to be considered an exclusion of the deal.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc. will not be accommodated in the cost.
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- Up to 4 people Sedan car will be provided for sightseeing
- For more than 4 people SUV car will be provided for sightseeing
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
- All Permit Fees
- Telephone calls
- Camera fees
Day 1 - Shimla Arrival and Local Sightseeing
> Pick up from Shimla Volvo bus stand and transfer to hotel.
> Check in to the assigned hotel.
> Freshen up and take some rest if required.
> Excursion tour to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Pony and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri,
> The place is a tourist hotspot for its awesome scenic and sports activities.
> By Afternoon reach Shimla and meet our Representative and drive to hotel for some relaxation.
> Visit Indian Institute of Advanced Studies (Vice regal Lodge built in 1885). Jakhoo Temple at 2455m, this is the town's highest peak and a famous point for Shimla's famous views.
> The summit is crowned with a temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman, Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912) the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay.
> Evening walk at The Scandal point & famous shopping place of Shimla' The Mall' & The Ridge, later back to hotel for Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 - Kullu Local Sightseeing
> After breakfast, head for Manali, en-route pass by Beas Sutlej Link Project, Sunder Nagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Beas River and Kullu valley
> Visit Shawl Factory at Kullu.
> Arrive Manali and check-in at hotel.
> Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 - Rohtang Pass/Snow point (53 kms – 1.75 hours by road)
> Rohtang Pass sightseeing tour as per the NGT directions & subject to vehicle permits or their (guest) own basis.
> Experience Rohtang Pass, Partake in Skiing, Enjoy SnowMobile Ride, Take Snow Tube Ride, Visit Palchan, Visit Gulaba, Visit Rahla fall, Visit Marhi.
> Wake up early morning, post a wholesome breakfast, head to the green and misty high mountain Rohtang Pass (up to the snow line if Rohtang Pass is closed).
> The sights offered are simply breath-taking. At Snow Point, have a thrilling time with your spouse as you can partake in skiing, snowmobile ride and snow tube ride together.
> En route to Rohtang pass, visit the scenic and accessible point of Palchan, Gulaba, Rahla fall, Marhi, and more. Pose along gleefully with each other as these spots provide the perfect photo opportunity due to the beauty that abounds.
> Return to Manali.
> Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 - Manali Local Sightseeing
> Wake up early and enjoy Breakfast. Get blessed at the calm Hadimba Devi Temple that is beautifully nestled amongst deodar trees Hadimba Temple built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway.
> Visit Hadimba Devi Temple, Visit Manu Temple, Tour Old Manali village, Tour Vashisht Village, Experience Hot Springs, Tour Tibetan Monastery
> Visit the Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes a wonderful outing for the day.
> Later proceeding to Vashisht village well known for its hot springs. Later visit Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar.
> Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 - Shopping and Departure
> Wake up early morning and enjoy breakfast.
> Head out for some local market shopping and then reach the boarding point by evening to catch the Volvo and drive back to Delhi by overnight journey.